miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011

PHRASAL VERBS POINT 3

3.Complete these sentences using a suitable phrasal  verb from the list below. Where necessary use the past tense of the verb. Each time use it/them/me/ with the verb.

LOOK UP                      TURN DOWN               WAKE UP                      SHAVE OFF
PICK UP                        CROSS OUT                  KNOCK OUT                TRY ON

1. The radio is a bit loud. Can you turn it down a bit, please?
2.There was a 10.000 note lying on the pavement, so I .......................................
3.The children are asleep. Do not .......................................................................
4.If you make a mistake, just..............................................................................
5. I saw a jacket which I liked in the shop. So I went in and.............................. to see if it fitted me.
6. There were a few words that I did not understand, so I........................... in my dictionary.
7.He had a beard for a long time but he got fed  up with it. So he.............................................
8.A stone fell on my head and................................................. .I was unconscious for halg an hour.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario